What We Think About, We Become!
How are your thoughts serving you?
Our sorrow and happiness, success and failure, riches and poverty, and everything in this world depend on this wonderful gift called mind. All through mankind’s best, the statesmen, scientists, historians, and even philosophers have told us that the most powerful tool available to human being is their minds. The mind’s range is borderless and we do not need to look for proof just to understand this reality. The truth is around us. We are surrounded by the greatest minds. However, not all of us may achieve what these greatest personalities had; they just stretched their mind a little longer a little bigger.
Lee Ann Bartlett has posted a fantastic article regarding the power of our thoughts and how they ultimately create our experience. In the article she states that, “if you release your mind completely from self perceived boundaries or if you just strive to never giving up, then, your Universe will respond to you in amazing ways.”
Read the rest here: http://leeannebartlett.com/what-we-think-about-we-become-are-your-thoughts-serving-you/?sms_ss=linkedin&at_xt=4cf4cb287aafff83,0&goback=.gmp_148794.amf_148794_24241189\
Blog Post History
- Oregon State Bond Loan Program written Feb 8, 2011 2:21am ago
- What We Think About, We Become! written Feb 8, 2011 2:19am ago
- Portland Rated Best in Favorite Places to Live written Dec 30, 2010 7:05pm ago
- Year-End Survival Tips for Entrepreneurs written Nov 27, 2010 1:54am ago
- The Best Time to Buy a Home in 50 Years written Nov 27, 2010 1:54am ago
- Want Your Home to Make the Best Impression? Think Paint. written Nov 27, 2010 1:53am ago
- Top Ten iPhone Apps for Real Estate written Nov 24, 2010 5:08am ago
- How to Have a Successful Open House written Nov 10, 2010 4:07pm ago