Retirement Communities in St. George, Utah
St. George, Utah retirement communities are rated the best places to retire in the nation, according to Kiplinger’s Magazine. St. George is considered one of the nation’s most supreme areas for retirement, activities, and a happy lifestyle. The local retirement communities are the strongest part of the St. George community since the area offers clean air, low crime and plenty of activities. St. George’s population includes a mixture of populations, but it has a very strong presence of retirees.
There are basically three classifications of adult communities in St. George, Utah. One group of which includes little niche areas such as adult condominium patio type homes. Second, there’s 55+ communities with all the amenities in its own area with views and a lot of activities. And third, there are the park models modular manufactured or RV adult communities.
Many of St. George’s active adult communities include Sun River, Vista Ridge Estates, Meadow Creek homes, Elfin Cove, Country Meadows South and more. To get more information about St. George’s retirement communities, contact me – St. George Realtor® Erika Rogers at 435-229-8801.
Originally posted at: http://stgeorgeutahrealestateforsale.com/2011/09/retirement-communities-in-st-george-utah.
Blog Post History
- Start with Better FICO Scores for Better Mortgage Rates written Nov 2, 2011 10:37pm ago
- 150th Anniversary of St. George’s “Cotton Mission” written Oct 6, 2011 12:52am ago
- Saint George’s Las Palmas Condos written Sep 28, 2011 11:07pm ago
- Retirement Communities in St. George, Utah written Sep 21, 2011 11:58pm ago
- Fun and Excitement of St. George written Aug 31, 2011 9:30pm ago
- Wagon Company Expedition Coming to St. George in October written Aug 17, 2011 10:26pm ago
- Decorating Ideas for Your Outdoor Living Space in St. George written Aug 4, 2011 3:17pm ago
- A Mystery Dinner Themed Benefit for Washington County Children’s Justice Center written Jul 21, 2011 12:25am ago
- St. George Town Square Gets New Attraction written Jul 6, 2011 8:35pm ago
- Blunders and Mistakes You Should Avoid in Foreclosure written Jun 30, 2011 1:38am ago
- College Grads in Southern Utah written Jun 16, 2011 12:33am ago
- More Jobs by July are promised by Litehouse Foods in Washington County, UT written Jun 2, 2011 2:19am ago
- Real Estate Recap for St. George written May 19, 2011 2:28am ago
- What to be Wary of When Buying a Foreclosure written May 4, 2011 8:58pm ago
- St. George to Host the Future Championships for the National Softball Tournament written Apr 21, 2011 1:50am ago
- Market Reports: By 2015, New Homes will be Smaller, Greener and More Casual written Apr 6, 2011 4:45pm ago
- New Flights from St. George to Surrounding Large Cities Available written Mar 30, 2011 8:50pm ago
- SkyWest Airlines’ Eleventh Annual Mini Indy Puts Charity on the Fast Track in St. George written Mar 17, 2011 2:10am ago
- In Fourth Quarter of 2010, Late Mortgage Payments Fall written Mar 2, 2011 10:50pm ago
- Reverse Mortgage of a New Variety Aims to Cut Costs written Feb 17, 2011 2:32am ago