Carnival of Real Estate Investing #2
We’re proud to be hosting another edition of the Carnival of Real Estate Investing. Since the last hosting of the Carnival, the site has grown 25+ members. I’m assuming many of those members are new to the real estate investing business.
This weeks winning submission is directed to the beginners out there. New investors commonly underestimate the costs of a flip, including their own time.
1. The Real Risk in Real Estate Flipping posted by Michael
2. Is this a real estate deal you should run with, or run away from?
3. Making Big Money By Looking At The Seasons Of Investment posted by Allen (A little off-topic, but worth considering)
Blog Post History
- Community Builder / Web Marketer written Aug 17, 2009 8:38pm ago
- Back from Vacation! written Oct 12, 2007 10:54pm ago
- Top 50 Ways to Market Real Estate Online written Aug 10, 2007 6:07pm ago
- Mashable and BayAreaREI.com written Jul 25, 2007 4:14am ago
- Carnival of Real Estate Investing #2 written Jun 25, 2007 6:03am ago
- Carnival of Real Estate Investing #1 written Jun 11, 2007 6:49am ago
- Pad Contest #2 written Jun 5, 2007 4:58am ago
- Review Roundup #2 written May 28, 2007 2:06am ago
- Review Roundup #1 written May 20, 2007 10:21pm ago
- Pad Contest #1 written May 15, 2007 8:08pm ago
- RE.net (The Real Estate Web Community) written May 13, 2007 8:01am ago
- A little about us... written May 11, 2007 2:55am ago
- Open Call for Moderators? written Apr 23, 2007 5:35pm ago
- Welcome to the Flipping Pad! written Apr 20, 2007 3:56am ago